IT Project Manager
We are Luceed - As a team of experienced Business Technologists, our core competency lies in the execution of strategic initiatives related to the digital transformation of our clients, with the primary goal of achieving the set performance improvement objectives.
Customer satisfaction is at the center of everything we do and we do everything we can to achieve it, starting with making the quality of our work a priority. Our size and flexibility of work are highly appreciated assets. Our reporting structure is very straight-forward: Consultants and Associates.
Your role as an IT Project Manager
At Luceed, you will be part of a human-sized, ambitious, multidisciplinary, and growing team. Over the past 3 years, we have developed a strong customer base across many industries and a methodology that is focused on enabling customer success and employee satisfaction.
You will apply your consulting skills to the questions that today's small business leaders are asking on topics related to digital technologies. You will co-execute with the client's team and partners to generate long-term impact. Conceptual strength, analytical thinking, and a passion for digital and technology are crucial.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- As a project manager, you are responsible for the success of your team's projects
- You lead the project to achieve the planned results and objectives (in terms of time, costs and quality)
- You ensure an efficient and sustainable use of means and resources
- You structure complex situations and formulate solution hypotheses
- You manage the reporting and inform the project stakeholders in a complete and regular way
- You manage quality and risk management
We would love to have you join the eluceeder team if you have:
- Higher education (computer science, business IT, natural sciences or engineering).
- Proven professional experience (at least 4 years) as an IT Project Manager.
- Previous experience in a consulting firm is an asset.
- Project management or other certifications (PMI, Scrum, HERMES, ITIL...).
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English. Good knowledge of German is an asset.
- Ability to shake up the Luceed team, to make it evolve and to bring new ideas.
- Positive and communicative attitude.
Your main assets:
- You have both a structured approach and a flair for guiding yourself through challenging situations.
- You are known for your ability to manage people and develop a collective intelligence with them, in order to achieve project goals.
- As a person, you are pro-active and like to take initiatives, you are constantly a force of proposal both for the customers and within our teams and know how to show resilience and diplomacy in delicate situations.
- Always goal-oriented, you are responsive to changes and you are attentive to your written and oral communication in all circumstances.